DALLAS (NOVEMBER 12, 2014)—LD Lowe Wealth Advisory is pleased to announce that Lauren Chastant, client service specialist, has received a Certificate in Paraplanner Development.
According to the American College of Financial Planning, the non-profit educational institution that offers the program, the course is designed to teach the planning process and meet the practical needs of paraplanners. During the year-long program, Lauren successfully studied the following topics and passed two examinations to receive her certificate:
- Components of a comprehensive financial plan;
- Insurance, employee benefits, income taxes, investments, retirement, and estate planning basics;
- Social Security and Medicare;
- Steps in the planning process;
- Communications, client relations and marketing skills;
- Fact finding, plan development and plan presentation; and
- Time value of money, risk tolerance, asset allocation and planning applications.
With her completion of this certificate, Lauren’s responsibilities as a client service specialist will be expanded to include junior financial planning duties, under the direction of the senior planners of the firm.
“When she joined our team a year ago, Lauren immediately embraced our philosophy of continuing education,” said Lloyd Lowe Sr., founder and CEO of LD Lowe Wealth Advisory. “We are very proud of her achievement and look forward to helping her develop her skills in the area of financial planning.”
As a client service specialist for LD Lowe Wealth Advisory, Lauren is responsible for a range of client relations and communications, as well as plan maintenance.
“I am excited to be part of a company that invests in my professional development,” said Lauren. “What began as a part-time administrative role has transformed into a career path in the financial profession and allowed me the opportunity to enhance my client relations and management skills.”